Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Into Africa

Headed to Nairobi via Doha today. I'm going to spend tomorrow night in Nairobi proper, meeting friends for a very African Thankgiving dinner at Carnivore. Like it sounds, you can pretty much get any kind of meat, as long as the animal in question is not endangered. Ima eat me some zebra. Just like the pilgrims.

Then it's off on Safari! My trip will spend two days at Masai Mara park and two days at Lake Nakuru before heading back to Nairobi. Here's a video my trip organizers posted of potential wildlife we can see!

I'll be out of contact for the duration, so I'll catch up with ya'll in December with your spring break flight info.

Happy Thanksgiving! / Eid al-Adha! / UAE National Day! (I like getting time off for holidays I don't celebrate)

1 comment: