Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Want To Go To There - Doha

A new segment arising now that I can finally go places.
First up, Doha! I was originally going to go from Wednesday to Saturday, but have to be present in Dubai for meetings on Thursday and Saturday. A less sleep-deprived me would have rescheduled this trip, but I am rather keen on getting away.

So I will spend my 22 hours in Doha wisely. I'm going with a friend from Dubai who used to live in Doha, and we are meeting up with the Georgetown SFS-Qatar crowd. I'm excited to get a little dose of Georgetown and to experience a new country where I don't have to do any work.

This does mean that I have four flights in the next four days:
Wednesday - Riyadh -> Dubai
Thursday - Dubai -> Doha
Friday - Doha -> Dubai
Saturday - Dubai -> ??? (my new project! that i haven't heard anything about yet...)

So expect some Doha photos and stories in a few days, assuming I don't sleep through any of my flights.

No comments:

Post a Comment