Saturday, August 29, 2009

So It Begins


Busted out of DC finally. I'm currently sitting in the Vienna Airport abusing my neighbor's wireless. I have no idea what time it is because my phone, laptop and wall clock all have different readings. I'm thinking morning and don't need much more detail.

My flight to Vienna could be transcribed into a "Madeleine" book, as a busload of small children surrounded my seat. And much like a busload of small children, they sang songs most of the flight.

I didn't sleep on the flight, despite my determination to adjust quickly to Dubai Coast Time*. It's hard to sleep when leaving a city/country/continent/hemisphere where all your friends and most of your family live. Luckily I had Paul Rudd and "I Love You Man" to keep me company. 3 times.

*not a real time zone

No comments:

Post a Comment