Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'll Sleep When I'm Un-Dead

I want to express how I feel right now in words. But a photo is more apt:

I feel like a zombie, but perhaps with less blood in or around my mouth. This past week has been rather productive and rewarding with the client, but at the cost of my precious sleep.

We're following a blend of the client's schedule and our own consulting regimen. The consistency of our days is notable. And should be noted:

5:30 - Awaken to the unforgiving Saudi sun invading my east-facing windows. Though it is better than other entities that could be invading Saudi from the east. (See a map for reference)
6:15 - Breakfast
7:00 - Car to Client site
7:30 - Arrive, start work
8:30 - Client check-in meeting
11:00 - Realize I've been at work for 3.5 hours already
12:00 - Lunch
16:00 - Car back to hotel, work until dinner (maybe sneak in a short gym break)
20:00 - Dinner
22:00 - Work
01:00 - Pass out

The zombie uprising is imminent. And it won't be from any mutant virus. Patient Zero is me. Ground Zero is Room 545. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment